We are located on Salt Spring Island in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
Address: 321 Stark’s Road, Salt Spring Island, BC, V8K 1M4, CANADA.
Please check all information for yourself. We cannot guarantee accuracy of information or that your opinions will agree with ours.
You have the choice of 3 ferry terminals (www.bcferries.com)
- Crofton on Vancouver Island to Vesuvius on Salt Spring (20 minutes) – handy if you are coming from the northern end of Vancouver Island, or via Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo.
- Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island to Fulford Harbour on Salt Spring (35 minutes). The best way from the Saanich Peninsula – also possible to make a connection from the mainland
- Tsawwassen in Vancouver to Long Harbour on Salt Spring (1 hour 15 mins to 3.5 hours depending on how many other island stops in between). Direct option from the mainland – there are some non-stop ferries – more in the summer. Check the BCFerries website for details
- Saltspring Island’s own Sea plane company Saltspring Air. To and from Vancouver and Vancouver Island to Salt Spring, 3 times a day. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.saltspringair.com
- Harbour Air http://www.harbour-air.com/
- SeaAir http://www.seairseaplanes.com/
Washington State Ferry
From Anacortes to Sidney (via the San Juan Islands) for a connection to Swartz Bay. An option if you driving up from the US.
MV Coho (Black Ball Ferry Line)
The M.V. Coho provides a classic ship experience linking Victoria, B.C. on Vancouver Island with Port Angeles, WA on the scenic Olympic Peninsula. The passenger and vehicle ferry provides year round daily service. Enjoy this scenic 90 minute crossing as part of your next vacation. Experience the many adventures that await you on Vancouver Island and within the Olympic National Park. The Port Angeles terminal is just a 2.5 hour drive from Seattle, WA.